Test instruments for fluid power systems
RVS srl, active in the fluid power sector since the 1980s, proposes one of the most compete lines of test benches for fluid power units available on the market, the ideal solution for verifying system functioning and compliance with the manufacturer’s requirements.
RVS test benches permit testing of various types of fluid power components:
• pumps and gears
• directional control valves, etc.
RVS fluid power test benches are adopted in various sectors (marine, railway, automotive, bionics and industrial).
Technical characteristics test bench 1
– 200 kW electric motor
– Inverter control on motor for functioning in two directions of rotation
– pump run-in and flushing at low pressure and high flow rates
– high pressure test
– Post-production cleaning of the pump
– 2 pump assembly pallets: 1 under test, 1 ready for testing
– IR light curtains for operator safety
– Control software and electronics produced by RVS
Technical characteristics test bench 2
– Pre-engineered to test 40 different filters
– Fast connections of filter under test
– Flow rate of up to 20 l/min
– Maximum test pressure 300 bar
– High pressure or high flow rate testing
– Possibility of impulse testing